Payment processing for online gaming merchants. Easily accept payments from players. Quickly send money to winners.
All types of online gaming merchants qualify for accounts including mobile gaming; social gaming, multiplayer video games; fantasy sports; online poker; racetracks, pari-mutuel wagering; and casinos.
Effective payment processing is crucial to maximizing profits, boosting customer satisfaction, and increasing the lifetime value of customers to your online gaming business.
World-wide consumer spending for online gaming is projected to grow to $180 billion by next year. In the US alone, over 164 million adults play online video games. Add fans of fantasy sports, online poker, horse racing, skilled games and wagering sites, and it is clear that online gaming offers incredible opportunities for online gaming companies.
This page discusses the payment methods available for funding online gaming accounts. And the payout methods commonly used by online gaming merchants.
Accepting Payments from Players
There are two primary payment methods American online gaming companies typically use for funding US players’ accounts. Card processing online gaming merchant accounts are used to accept credit and debit card payments. ACH is used to debit payments from players’ bank accounts.
Americans love to use cards when paying online. Therefore, you will want to accept all card brands on your site. In addition to the card brands commonly used in the US, consider accepting Union Pay. More than 80% of US merchants accept the card already so it is a valuable addition to your card payment options.
Payout Methods for Online Gaming Merchants
When a player wins or wants money back from a prefunded account, money needs to be paid out. Quickly and cost efficiently.
There are three main methods online gaming companies use for payouts, ACH, physical debit cards, and virtual debit cards.
Same day ACH credits are low cost and reliable. Funds are credited to players’ bank accounts the same or next day, depending on when the file is submitted for processing. ACH credits are a trusted method of receiving payments. Many Americans have direct deposit of wages and are comfortable receiving money to bank accounts.
Funds can also be disbursed to debit cards. With this solution, the funds are credited to a physical debit card via an ACH credit transfer of funds.
Payouts can also be made to a virtual debit card. A virtual debit card is similar to a regular debit card, but a physical card is not issued. Money credited to a virtual debit card can be used for online payments but cannot be used at retail locations.
The more payment methods you accept, the more money you make. To maximize profits, accept all types of debit and credit cards. Add ACH payments for players who want to fund accounts with a debit from a bank account rather than using a card.
Multiple payment methods are available for payouts. ACH, debit cards, and virtual debit cards are all cost-effective proven methods of disbursing funds to players.
Reasons to Choose Karma Payment Solution for Online Gaming Merchant Account
- Extensive Banking Network. US and international merchant accounts. Establish a single online gaming merchant account. Or diversify accounts for backup and mitigation of processing risk.
- Level 1 PCI / DSS Certified Gateway. Military grade encryption. Exceeds the most stringent requirements for security and compliant payment processing
- Chargeback Mitigation Services. Stop chargebacks before they happen. Fight chargebacks if they occur.
- Advanced Fraud Fighting Weapons. Safeguard your business. Customize settings to respond to changing conditions.
- Load-Balancing. More than one online gaming merchant account? Easily view and manage all accounts through a single login. Increases productivity, enhances customer service, and streamlines business operations.
- Unlimited Recurring Billing Plans. Customize recurring billing options to meet the requirements of your customers. Convenient for players. Profitable for you.
Superior Customer Service. Highly trained representatives. Get the help you need when you need it.